Content and Community Guidelines
Original date of publication: September 11, 2021.
1. Content Policy
- Content in our platform includes images, videos and text or a combination of any of the three. These are either submitted to us via our platform or provided by our team. User-submitted content may not be exclusive to our platform and can be seen on other platforms. KomikSpot will not be held responsible for user submitted content that has infringed any copyright. However, we will take the necessary action on content that has violated any copyright.
- Copyrighted content that are used for satirical purposes and/or content that has obvious similarities with copyrighted material should have a disclaimer by the author who will use our platform to submit this kind of content. The disclaimer should be emphasized on the pages where the content will be placed.
- Adult content is allowed in our platform provided that they do not depict any extremely violent or graphic sexual representation of children. User will provide the necessary disclaimers and age rating when submitting adult content.
- Users should not use the platform to upload content that promotes hate, prejudice or may otherwise cause intentional harm to any individual, ethnicity, minority or institution.
- Links to sites that promote or share illegal content such as child porn, pirated software and content that may otherwise violate copyright laws are strictly not allowed.
- Keep the content you submit as original as possible.
2. Community Etiquette and Acceptable Use.
- KomikSpot fosters a healthy, creative community. We are aware that criticisms may arise and can lead to serious misunderstandings. Therefore we encourage our users to be civil at all times.
- Bullying, harassment and making grave threats are not allowed in the community. Users are encourage to report these issues immediately so our team can take the necessary action.
- You will not use KomikSpot as a platform to engage any activity that will promote hate, prejudice or otherwise may cause intentional harm towards any individual, ethnicity, minority or institution. You will not also, use our platform to maliciously attack other brands or platforms that may be considered as a competition to our platform.
- You will not use KomikSpot for excessive solicitation and self-promotion or any activity that are deemed as spam.
- Advertisements of services and products not related to art, writing and/or comics creation is strictly not allowed.
- You will not use KomikSpot to divulge personal identifiable information or any information that violates the privacy of others. Also, you should not diclose any sensitive information about yourself that can compromise your privacy.
- You will never use another user’s account without permission.
- KomikSpot will not be liable for any of your actions within or outside the platform that may cause repercussions on your character. The views and opinions of the user are their own.
3. False Engagement.
- Do not engage in activities that artificially increase the number of views or comments through automatic systems or use of third party services.
- Do not create, use, or promote bots or other automated means to increase view counts or perform social interactions.
- Do not create multiple fake accounts for reasons such as, but are not limited to, driving traffic to external websites, inflating the popularity of other profiles, or abusing the VIP Creators Program.
- Content that violates this policy may result in the removal of your account as well as potential banning from our social media channels.
4. Reporting Content.
Please do not report content in bad faith. Reporting content in a manner that is considered as spam in nature may result in action being taken against you, the reporting account.